Wishing your parents a happy anniversary is always the best occasion. Anniversaries are the ideal days to express your love, emotions, and respect for them on their wedding anniversary day. You’re lucky because your father and mother had sacrificed their yesterday to make your better tomorrow. Plan an anniversary party and send anniversary invitations to all your loved ones to make this day memorable for your parents. For you; we have collected this happy anniversary wishes for parents to show them how much you care and love to express your feelings here are the best anniversary quotes and messages.
Below is a list of anniversary quotes for parents it will help you to congratulate your parents on their happy wedding anniversary. On this occasion, give your parents a surprise gift that will touch their hearts, and it’s very thoughtful of you to let them know how much they are important to you as it is to them.
If you’re falling short of words to express your love and emotions or something more jolly, choose the best anniversary quotes which will help you to express your thoughts on paper and make your parents feel special it is the best way to their anniversary gifts.
Checkout through our collection of messages that will best complete your idea. Below are the quotes to show your love and relationship importance of your parents in your life.
Happy Anniversary Wishes for Parents
|Happy anniversary wishes for parents.
With time, your mom and dad may not celebrate their marriage anniversary as they used to. Write a happy anniversary wishes in your card or on a custom handmade card to convey your best wishes to your parents and help them to celebrate this occasion to justify this special day.
- To my lovely parents still in love after all these years. You guys represent my #relationship goals! Happy anniversary Mom and Dad. -Anonymous
- “Mom and Dad, you deserve all the happiness and love in the world and thank you for setting a remarkable example of true love. -Anonymous
- As your son/daughter I can say you two are the perfect inspiration for love, marriage, friendship, and parenthood. You both are a perfectionist. -Anonymous
- I wish your anniversary give you all the laughter, joy, and happiness that you both deserve. I’m so blessed to have the best parents in my life, you both always make me feel like the luckiest child ever. -Anonymous
- My children are so lucky that they are going to have the best grandparents in the world. –Anonymous
- You, two as parents, are a living example of a perfect couple. I’m so blessed to call you my mother and father. Happy wedding anniversary to you! -Anonymous
- How a couple can be committed to each other for so long, is truly inspirational to see that true love exist. -Anonymous
- You are the funniest and best parents that all child prays to have. Thank you for being the pillars and backbone of the family. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever. –Anonymous
- On this special celebration, you have shared your love years ago and is still getting stronger and stronger. Happy anniversary! -Anonymous
- On this occasion, let’s celebrate and create precious memories and another year to strengthen to show what true love is. I’m proud of my parents. –Anonymous
- Another year of being a lovely pair. Congrats mother and father for staying with one another every one of these years. –Anonymous
- One more year of rocking the wedded bliss and you are the cutest couples ever. It would be ideal if you can share with me the mystery equation that I could apply to mine. –Anonymous
- It’s been a gift to be the child of such cherishing parents hope you have the best anniversary ever, too! –Anonymous
- Wishing a lifetime of love and all the best for both of you on this day to my all-time favorite couple. –Anonymous
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Parents
Remind your Mom and Dad of this special day when they said, I do. The famous poets wedding anniversary quotes will help you to express your emotions to your parents. We have collected quotes for you to share with your loved ones which might remind them of their old days after reading this message.
- Happy anniversary mom and dad! I wish your love story never have an ending because you make me believe in forever. -Anonymous
- Congratulations! Cheers for achieving another milestone in your life and for showing me year after decades what it takes to make love last forever have a great moment. -Anonymous
- Best Parents Ever I love you, mom and dad. Happy anniversary! I wish your marriage bloom every year by year like a flower, and may it filled with full of happiness, laughter and with no tear. -Anonymous
- My beloved parents! Our Home-Sweet-Home is because of you both, without you, it is just a four-wall home. Congratulations on the anniversary! -Anonymous
- Some want fame, success or money but I want to follow in your footsteps when I grow up and have a stronger bond with my soulmate as both of you did. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! -Anonymous
- I’m happy to witness so many thick and thin times with you, I have learned how to remain strong and face problems in tough times, and I’ve seen how your respect and love grow stronger for each other. -Anonymous
- Since my childhood, you’re still the same nothing has changed and I feel like I was born under a lucky star. I’m so grateful, to have such caring and loving great parents. -Anonymous
- It’s your wedding anniversary, and no words can express my wishes for you I want to tell you I love you more than my life. -Anonymous
- Your love is like a fairytale and phrases like ‘happily ever after’ and ‘once upon a time’ made me realize that they exist in real life too and, of course, I’m the princess! –Anonymous
- One more year to make valuable memories, happiness, laughter, and love. One more year to find new things to appreciate about one another.
- “Love like yours every couple wishes to dream of, and every family wishes to have a solid and strong foundation like yours.” –Anonymous
- Another milestone of your happily-ever-after has achieved, because of your enduring commitment. –Anonymous
Funny Anniversary Wishes for Parents
If your mom and dad are funny and love humor, then we have collected this message to get your loved ones few laughs. Below is the collection of funny anniversary quotes to make your parents smile. Celebrate this wedding anniversary with little humor to make your celebration more joyful.
- The best part of married life is like having a closest companion who doesn’t recall that everything you say. -Anonymous
- Marriage gives you a chance to annoy one person until the last breath of your life. Happy anniversary! -Anonymous
- Never laugh at your better half decisions because you are one of them. -Anonymous
- Love is being dumb together. Happy anniversary! -Anonymous
- Despite everything, you carry on like newlyweds, Happy anniversary. –Anonymous
- Mom, winning Dad’s heart was surely my fortunate triumph. -Anonymous
- You’ve been as one so long you be allowed a privileged Ph.D. in each other. Thanks, Mom and Pops! -Anonymous
- I couldn’t even imagine where I’d be without both of you. Always stay happy and happy anniversary! -Anonymous
- The mystery of a happy marriage life remains a mystery. In any case, whatever both of you are doing is working. -Anonymous
- On the off chance that the apple doesn’t fall a long way from the tree, I’m hoping to wed the dream girl. I had always wanted, and being married the endless number of decades. -Anonymous
50th Anniversary Quotes for Parents
There are certain milestone anniversaries such as silver, ruby, gold, and diamond anniversary. The 50th wedding anniversary (Golden) deserves some extraordinary celebration we’ve assured to give a golden touch to message as the traditional gifts received. Below is the list of 50th wedding anniversary quotes for parents.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller
“To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” -T. Tolis
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more” -Angelita Lim
“The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic.” -Woody Allen
“Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Romance is thinking about your significant other when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. -Nicholas Sparks
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. -Victor Hugo
All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. -Leo Tolstoy
“It’s just as hard… staying happily married as it is doing movies.” -Tom Hanks
“At a touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” -Plato
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” -Lao-Tzu
“True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” -Ricardo Montalban
All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. -Leo Tolstoy
I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you’re going to stand up there, take your vows, and be married to them for the rest of your life. Blake Shelton
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. -Kahlil Gibran
“You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” -Julia Roberts
“Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.” -Oscar Wilde
The Best Anniversary Quotes for Parents
For you, we’ve collected the best anniversary wishes for parents to make their anniversary special. You are in the right place if you are confused what to write in an anniversary card here is the perfect way to send good wishes to your parents. After reading your message, they even might be desiring to dig out their wedding photo album.
- I’m so blessed Mom and Dad, you are my star. Best wishes to you both for all the decades to come. -Anonymous
- Thank you for loving each other to my favorite team. Happy anniversary to the parents from your biggest fan that inspires me every day. -Anonymous
- I wish you both continued love and happiness every year that passes bring you closer to one another even if I am too far. I miss you on your Anniversary. Cheers to you both! -Anonymous
- The best wish for the best couple whose happy marriage mantra is to stay together through every thick and thin situation, in any case, be rock solid with the goal that the children never come to know. Happy Anniversary to the both of you! -Anonymous
- I’ve come to know what true love is because of you both sending you all my well wishes for the coming years. -Anonymous
- The best gift for you after your wedding was my birth. The best gift you gave, I was born to father and mother like you. Sending lots of love and best wishes today, tomorrow and all the days to come. -Anonymous
- I’m inspired, by all the patience and sacrifice you both have kept to keep the family together. Thank you for setting a milestone together, best wishes for the years ahead. -Anonymous
- We, your kids, are the motivation behind why you have a happy family. However, you, both, are the motivation behind why we have a cheerful life. Wishing you a Happy Anniversary and many years of good health to enjoy it. –Anonymous
- Sending you my good wishes and congratulations! With every passing year, after the fact but you two are as yet the perfect case of what an upbeat, blissful marriage resembles. -Anonymous
- All the Best wishes for your anniversary as you show us that it intends to build a wonderful marriage. Thank you for always being my shining example! –Anonymous
- Whether it is my first job or birthday, no festival of my life would have been valuable. Nevertheless, your anniversary which makes our family solid rock with every passing day. -Anonymous
- A love like yours is hard to find You have always taught us to accomplish achievements throughout everyday life, but by good luck, I know your address. –Anonymous
- Tsunamis, Earthquakes, volcanoes, or tornadoes nothing can stop to break your legacy which is the art of lasting love. -Anonymous
- I’m so lucky to have incredible parents like you, as time passes your marriage isn’t getting to be old and dull, it’s becoming flawlessly vintage and dazzlingly valuable. -Anonymous
- I Can’t imagine a more lovely pair. Each child wishes to have cool parents like you. –Anonymous
- I can’t believe how I got so lucky, I know your reason behind celebrating your anniversary but my explanation behind celebrating your anniversary is that you both resemble a gift from the Gods above. Thank you for being a lovely couple! –Anonymous
25th Anniversary Wishes for Parents
- As the years progressed, through various challenges, for better and for most exceedingly awful, my lovely parents, you guys are a real witness of marriages are made in heaven. Happy 25th anniversary to the most wonderful parents in the world! –Anonymous
- You are the guardians each child wanted, thank you for being the backbone of the family. Happy wedding anniversary! –Anonymous
- I am the most fortunate not to encounter the pain of a separated from family since you have both buckled down to keep the marriage protected. Happy 25th anniversary! –Anonymous
- 25 years you have lived respectively like a fantasy; I wish your relationship has far to cruise! Happy 25th anniversary my lovely parent! –Anonymous
- Such a significant number of things your 25 years of marriage help to guide me, especially how troublesome circumstances are battled and to be patience in tough situations. Happy 25th-anniversary mom and dad! –Anonymous
- Most children think that it’s difficult to make sense of what they genuinely need their future to resemble. For me, I have recognized what I need my future to look like undoubtedly like your present. –Anonymous
Could it be any more obvious? What you write in an anniversary card should be simple, it should be directly from the heart. For you, we have collected happy anniversary wishes for parents and anniversary messages to congratulate your parents and to make them smile on their happy wedding anniversary. You can also be funny as long as the humor’s light end up on a positive note. Please let us know in the comment section which one was your favorite message and share this anniversary quotes for parents wishes through facebook, twitter or you can keep it as Whatsapp status to make them happy and to express what’s in your heart.
Hand Picked Articles for You: